• We are a certified InterNACHI home inspection company, and because we are a certified company, InterNACHI will indemnify any licensed real estate agent for a negligent referral. This protection is offered at no cost to agents who register, and if you are interested in registering, please contact us directly.
• We have over twenty years of industry experience, and this expertise will help a client better understand the ins & outs of buying a new home.
• If something is missed during an inspection, InterNACHI will purchase the client’s home back. This service is provided because we are a certified professional InterNACHI home inspection company.
• Our service team is responsive and flexible. We offer inspections Monday through Sunday, including evening appointments.<
• We know that addressing questions, before, during, and after an inspection facilitates smoother transactions.
• We diligently follow-up with clients, helping them feel comfortable about addressing inspection concerns without alarming them.
• We differentiate by utilizing Spectora Software to generate reports, as these reports are easy to read, user-friendly, and are delivered the same day.
Whether you are buying your very first home, vacation home, commercial building,
or another investment property, the inspection of the property is an important part of the process.
Without it, buyers can be left with unanswered questions and at the mercy of others with biased
interests. A certified inspection serves to offer the honest, unbiased, and reputable advice you need
before making one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. After the inspection is completed, we
invite you to join us for a thorough walk-through. We will answer your questions and explain the
components of the inspection in understandable terms, which will leave you feeling confident and ready
to make the tough decisions.